Micro Greens [Food/Vendor]

2011 Mar 24
Looking for micro greens to purchase in a flat or seeds or seedlings. Anyone know where to get these in town for a civilian?

2011 Mar 24
can try dawson from butterfly sky cress maybe:

Butterfly Sky Farms Inc
203 Cattail Way, Orleans, ON K1E 2C7
613-797-1377

www.canada.com

2011 Mar 27
You can try Ritchie's Feed and Seed, I am pretty sure they would have them in seed form - but I have bought stale sprout seeds there before, so be careful to check expiration dates.

2011 Apr 10
There is a small produce store in the Market, amongst the cheese boutiques where I have spotted them on the shelves. I also saw microgreens and pea shoots at the Metro in the Glebe. Bryson Farms has a very impressive array. I am sure they will be selling them once the Lansdowne Market opens, but until then I have not seen (Bryson) microgreens outside of their produce-to-your-door baskets and the Glebe Metro.

If you want to check them out their website is:

www.brysonfarms.com

2011 Apr 10
Rochon Farms has them once they start up at the Parkdale Market. I believe they are at all the local farmers markets. So it will be a few weeks yet but they'll have them.

2014 May 8
Microgreens Ottawa is now in full production. Local, fresh, and offering free delivery with a minimum order. Extensive list of varieties, including blends. Check out the Microgreens Facebook page, or call 613-915-8388

2014 May 9
where is micro greens?

I'd rather know before I waste long-distance minutes....

2014 May 9
Michael GA - Just curious, did you dial the number? I did (from Ottawa Centre) and it wasn't long distance...