$5 for $10 Brown Bag Lunch at Whalebone [General]

2011 Mar 24
$5 for $10 worth of Brown Bag lunch at The Whalesbone Sustainable Oyster and Fish Supply in Ottawa
www.kahoot.ca

2011 Mar 24
I bought 2, but the ad is so vague.

Do you know how much the sandwiches are there?
I have never gone there,but keep on meaning to...now i have an excuse to go there ;)

Also can you guess what the expiry date is on these?
I didn't see anything listed and when I tried to post a question I go a error message....

weird thing w this deal is it did not say how many you can buy (swarmjam lets you buy up to 10 of one deal...).

2011 Mar 24
Thanks. I bought them too. Wish we could buy more than two!

2011 Mar 24
On the page for the deal it states: expiry is 1 year from date of purchase.

2011 Mar 24
I *think* the regular sandwiches are about $8. Last time I went I got two sandwiches and a bag of chips for about $18.

That may sound like a lot, but it is worth every penny. Even approaching the store overwhelms me with delicious emotion.

2011 Mar 24
looking forward to trying their sanwhiches. I got two!

cheers

2011 Mar 24
Thanks for the info!

I think they updated their listing.
I swear it did not have as much info before!

2011 Mar 24
I had a small/regular cod sandwich on Tuesday and it was $6.95. Large was $8 something. They also had halibut and oyster sandwiches. And, I was told it was 'chowder Tuesday', so I got a free small chowder. What a steal for the price.

2011 Mar 24
Went there today to buy smoked halibut, and they told me people have been trying to use their certificates already, but apparently the fine print states that you can't use them within the first 48 hours, I assume so that the vendor has an understanding of how many have been sold.

2011 Mar 25
opps.. I posted this deal but was busy yesterday and failed to get any for myself :(

2011 Mar 28
SO UNHAPPY that i missed this deal.

May go there for lunch anyways to console myself.

2011 Mar 31
yeah I probably would go and try it sometime..

Travelicious is chowder tuesday every week and you get a free small chowder with any purchase?