Gatineau Farmers market free workshops and product sale Mar 20 [General]

2011 Mar 18
I just got a email about this.
The MSRO or Outaouais farmers co-op is having a open house where you can buy products from the vendors and also some workshops on gardening,environment,balcony gardening and more.

The events are being held at Maison Citoyen from 10-5pm!
This is in French...but it says FREE PARKING also.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Le Marché de solidarité régionale de l?Outaouais (MSRO) vous invite à ses portes-ouvertes printanières qui aura lieu à la Fête des semences « bio-équi-table » de l?Outaouais, dimanche le 20 mars prochain, de 10h à 17h, à la Maison du Citoyen de la Ville de Gatineau.

En plus de se procurer les excellents produits des producteurs membres du MSRO, vous pourrez assister à des conférences et des ateliers divers toute la journée. Pour visualiser la programmation 2011.

Entrée, stationnement, conférences et ateliers gratuits!

Bénévoles recherchés pour aider les producteurs présents et faire la promotion du MSRO: pour s'inscrire.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the schedule:

docs.google.com

2011 Mar 19
There will also be many people selling seeds (which is the main point of "la fête des semences"). I don't know if there were conferences last year, but the seed selection was very good. Lots of heirloom varieties and uncommon vegetables and herbs. I went last year and picked up way more seeds than could fit in my garden, of course... so I'm planning a larger garden this year.

2011 Mar 19
Thanks for the info!
I have not gone to buy anything at the marker Thursdays in a couple weeks (was away).
Sp have not been as up to date with this event (well, more like never been to this event before).

Online it also said some vendors would be selling products from the market?
any idea who/what they are selling?

I am probably going to go to the container gardening seminars.
Don't have any actual land to use here.