Organics Delivered out of business! [General]

2011 Mar 8
I just got an email earlier that Organics Delivered went out of business and they are saying to get a refund through were you got your offer from.

And that you can only reach them by email now too.

organicsdelivered.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Organics Customers;

It is with deep regret that I inform you of the cessation of service with Organics Delivered Ltd. as a food box program in all of our locations across North America. We have been working diligently in pursuit of alternative solutions including financing but have been unable to crystallize any of these efforts at this time.

Many of you have been with us for well over a year and we have developed bonds beyond mere customer/company status. All our staff want to thank you for your kind words, encouragement and the genuine joy we've had in bringing organic food to your families.

Communications: Email is the only method of exchange now available. Our voice and email boxes have been full and we are doing our best effort to respond to your inquiries, as the office is now closed.

Refunds: For those of you who have boxes remaining undelivered in your subscription, we must guide you to request your refunds via your method of payment, either from Paypal or directly from your credit card service provider. We have a small reserve fund in place withPaypal to account for refunds, and credit card purchases may carry a degree of purchase insurance. Please check with your credit card company.

In my heart, I can only hope that you will continue to look to certified organic suppliers for your food needs. The organic food industry has bold and true values to promote the health of ourselves and our planet. Our suppliers, local staff and delivery companies have always had the primary focus to deliver the promise of organics to you. We thank them all greatly for their dedication, hard work and sense of purpose as they are not responsible for this outcome, and have suffered losses as well.

We will be providing referrals to other services in your area where available, and we sincerely hope you will consider their offer. It is our hope that the spirit of convenient and affordable access to clean and safe food will continue.

Please come back to the website for more detailed updates in terms of service referrals and assistance. We will be posting guidance and suggestions as they emerge.

Robert Ranson,
Organics Delivered

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was expecting this from the bad service I heard people had lately.
Which is to bad as the orders I had before were good...but too much for 1 person.

2011 Mar 8
I bought my Organics delivered deal from Wagjags, and I got a full refund from WagJag, along with an additional $10 voucher:

Dear Valued Wagjagger!

It's with regret that we send you this email in regards to the WagJag Deal you purchased for $39.95 for Two Boxes of Organic Produce from Organics Delivered (a $79.90 Value). Organics Delivered has unfortunately gone out of business and you will be unable to use the voucher you purchased. We here at WagJag do our best to avoid these situations and even though they are rare unfortunately they do happen. Due to this unfortunate circumstance we have removed the voucher from your account and provided you with $50.00 in credit to your WagJag account to cover the cost of the voucher plus an additional $10 for the inconvenience.

Please accept our sincere apologies and thank you for your understanding.

for other great deals please visit www.wagjag.com

2011 Mar 8
guess I have to go and get a refund then lol..