Off Topic, but too good to not share! DOI in Ottawa! [General]

2011 Mar 7
Oh my Gosh! Discounted tickets for Disney on Ice in Ottawa!!

My boys LOVE everything Disney and I can't wait to take them to see their favorite characters ON ICE! Even better, I scrounged up this awesome discount code! WooHoo!! Is anyone else going? If so, hopefully you can use this too. Enjoy!

Disney on Ice is coming to Ottawa March 10-13 to the Scotiabank Place. Click here www.capitaltickets.ca/promo and enter “MOM” on the promo page, the show times will show up and you get $20 tickets on the 7pm shows 3/10, 3/11 and 3/12!!! (Not valid on Rinkside or VIP).

Make imagination your destination! Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a journey into the magical worlds of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan and Lilo & Stitch. Discover Ariel and Sebastian’s enchanting undersea kingdom; visit the Pride Lands with Simba and Nala; soar through starry skies with Peter Pan and his sassy fairy friend Tinker Bell; and say “aloha” to fun with Lilo and Stitch. You'll be captivated by the music, beauty and laughter in a journey so magical, you’ll never want to go home.
Enjoy!!!

2011 Mar 8
I wonder what the anthropologists are going to say about 'The Disney Culture' 250 years from now.
Should make for an interesting read.