Marshmallow Circus Peanuts [Food/Vendor]

2011 Mar 4
Help!!!
I've been looking everywhere for Marshmallow Circus Peanuts. No luck!!!
Does anyone know where I can find them? I've tried online, but they only seem to be in the states and won't ship to Canada or its way too expensive.

Bulkbarn carries them, but only in the summer. I need them now.

Help!!!!!

Thanks
Candace

2011 Mar 4
i don't know if i've seen the peanuts in a while. i know you can get the marshmallow bananas and other styles at the candy store and sugar mountain, so i'd start there.
thecandystoreottawa.ca/
www.sugarmountain.ca/

2011 Mar 4
There is also Place Bonbon in Bayshore (placebonbonottawa.com). They may carry stuff like this. Surprisingly I've also found a decent selection at Shopper's Drug Mart and even Zellers.

2011 Mar 5
Try the candy store on Wellington in Westboro. They have been able to order things in for me on occasion.

2011 Mar 6
Shoppers used to have some that were Life brand a few months ago.
And I think Cedar's grocery on Bank st had some a few weeks ago hanging on a shelf near deli I think?

2011 Mar 19
I've been looking for circus peanuts too! I haven't found them in peanut form, but Bulk Barn has these marshmallows bunnies for Easter that are essentially the same thing taste-wise.

2011 Mar 19
Walmart in Ogdensburg had them last week, but only the yellow color, if that makes a difference.

2011 Mar 19
I really like Nuts Online.com
They are in the US, but their prices are very good and shipping is resonable.

For an order that is around 10lb to Canada, with duty it should be around $20.
And in the US around $12 or so.

I have only ordered from the US, but they ship UPS or Fed Ex and are very quick.

Everything I bought was super fresh and I will ship there again.
They are also a family run business,so that is good to know too (even though it is american).

Sometimes they have free items with orders and they tell you by email or facebook.
A few weeks ago it was candy valentines hearts.

www.nutsonline.com

www.nutsonline.com

so far from Nuts Online I had some organic energy squares, organic vegan gummies,rainforest peanuts, malt candy centers,my aunt had the organic mixed nuts and said they were amazing!