camino chili spice hot chocolate [Food/Vendor]

2011 Feb 20
Picked up a can of this at the Natural
Food Pantry on Wellington last week. Just made a cup for the first time, and it was wonderful! Nicely rich and with a bit of a bite from the chili.
We made it with Organic Girl's fresh milk and served it with toasted lemon pound cake from Ecostere. There are other flavors of Camino hot chocolate that I want to try. The dark chocolate has also been recommended to me, as has blending it with coconut milk.

2011 Feb 20
We like the spice one, but the Camino Dark Hot Chocolate is our favourite. We've tried lots and lots of different hot chocolate mixes (from all over NA) but we always end up coming back to this one.

2011 Feb 21
Also very good is Hotel Chocolat's Liquid Chocolat Aztec Chilli from England, available in North America in Boston only, as far as I know. It's spicy and chocolatey. I haven't tried the chili camino but have bought the dark. Never thought to add coconut milk - ooo-eeeee!
More at www.hotelchocolat.co.uk
They own a cocoa plantation on St. Lucia and have cottages to rent there, opening next week - might be of interest to real chocolate aficionados.