Chilly Chilli [General]

2010 Oct 30
I was out in the Navan area for a sparring seminar this weekend and went looking for some food and stumbled upon a gold mine of spicy goodness! Chilly chilli's was this unassuming place right beside a convenience store. I decided to check it out, since I like some spice. WOW, what a great little spot!!! Dried chillies, powdered, jellies, sauces, etc, etc, etc....I was thrilled. I was very surprised that this place wasn't in a better location, but I was glad to be there. I just hope it can survive in this location...great place! If you are on the lookout for chillies, or spicy sauces, this is the best place I've encountered.

2010 Oct 30
Bobby Fillet, Chilly Chiles used to be right in the heart of downtown (Byward Market) -- they moved out to Navan a few years ago. I hope their mail-order business is doing well enough that the move was a positive one!

2010 Nov 1
Their mail order is fantastic and quick. I think I recall when they decided to move to Navan, that about 80% of their business was mail order. Not being on Sussex would certainly help keep operating costs down...

2010 Nov 5
That unassuming convenience store they are now beside has also been there for 112 years!

I love chilly chiles for getting my dried peppers.

2010 Nov 6
They used to be in Navan before and were only mail order.
I used to order stuff from them years ago and always liked their selection of items.

Maybe I will try and get on their mailing list again or check out their website.