New restaurant in former Juniper location? [Food/Vendor]

2007 Apr 21
My husband and I walked by the place yesterday. It looks nice inside but we aren't completely sure about the menu; it seems like a strange mix of cuisines and cultures. For example, they have a bison burger, an eggplant cannelloni, and coq au vin all on the menu.

Anyhow, does anyone know the name of the place so we can add it to the database? I *think* it was 'Bill's Petit Bistro' but I'm not sure. :)

2007 Apr 21
I walked by it last night, i think it was called "Petit Bill's Bistro"

2007 Apr 21
Ahh haa, that's it! Ok, so I had the words right, just mixed up a bit, haha.

Link to the only info I can find on them (yellowpages): www.yellowpages.ca

2007 Apr 22
Mu husband and I walked by Petit Bill's Bistro this afternoon just when the owner was coming out. He was us looking at the menu and started talking to us. He apparently just opened last weekend, and had a fairly good opening despite no advertising. Then he invited us in and gave us a tour of the restaurant... and we also got the story of who Petit Bill is. (No, it's not him... his name is actually Terry) Very friendly fella.

We'll probably go and have dinner there some time next week... will keep you posted! :)

-M.

2007 Apr 22
Very cool, looking forward to the review!

FYI, I added the place to the database: Petit Bill's Bistro

2007 May 1
I got more scoop on this place. There are 3 owners, Terry, Randy (who has a sommelier background), and one of their wives whose name I can't recall at this exact moment. They JUST got a new chef (yesterday) and so they will be re-visiting their menu, so it may change a bit from what's up in the window in the next little while. They have a lunch menu, a full dinner menu, plus a tapas menu during dinner.

2007 May 1
FiH: interesting! I'll be sure to look for a new menu over the next little while. :)