Help me figure out what this restaurant is called (Westboro) [Food/Vendor]

2007 Apr 15
I was in Westboro today at the LCBO because I was picking up this certain type of wine...and across the street I bought a few things at the Swiss Pastries building, in the same building it looked like a restaurant oriental type? Anyone know if it is a restaurant, and if so what the name is so I can look up reviews. So across street from the Superstore, and diagonal across from LCBO.

Anyone? Thank You

2007 Apr 15
Hmm... I don't know, but I think the only restaurants nearby are Whispers and Juniper. Neither are oriental. There is, however, an oriental furniture dealer nearby, and a Chinese acupuncturist is nearby as well.

2007 Apr 15
I know the building you're talking about, but I'm only aware of two other stores in it, a kitchen-design shop and Bushtukah, which is a (very good!) outdoor sports gear store. Do you think that might be it?

2007 Apr 15
Wifey says the kitchen design shop in the same building as Swiss Pastries is called Aya (www.ayakitchens.com/ottawa/). Could that have been what you saw?

2007 Apr 15
Fresh Foodie: Thank you! My husband and I were trying to remember all day what the name of that Kitchen place is.

To the original poster: That same strip of buildings also has ER Fisher (men's clothing) and a Rogers Wireless in it, if that helps any.

2007 Apr 19
I thought it was a restaurant from outside, but it must have been Bushtukah. Thank You