Ribs [Food/Vendor]

2010 Apr 22
Anyone know the best place in Ottawa for ribs? Being fairly new to Ottawa, I still haven't found "it".

2010 Apr 22
Some might say you'll never find "it". Let us know if you find something decent! I think most people just end up going to Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse when they are jonesing something decent.

2010 Apr 22
I've heard D&S BBQ has good ribs, I believe they do it pit BBQ style. Jean Albert's has good ribs as well, not pit BBQ style, more slow-cooked-then-fired-at-the-last-minute-with-bbq-sauce style.

2010 Apr 22
Thanks Chimichimi;

Where are D&S and Jean Albert's?

2010 Apr 22
Jean Albert's just moved, they're on Somerset West @ Lyon now. D&S is located out near Carlsbad Springs or Russell... (I think on Russell Rd., google it)

2010 Apr 22
Thanks Chimichimi;

Where are D&S and Jean Albert's?

2010 Apr 22
northendboy Welcome to ottawafoodies! Jean Albert's is on Somerset Street West. You can find more information on the restaurant here: LeRoy's

There is also a chicken and rib festival on Sparks Street at the end of June every year. If you would like to know a little more about festivals in Ottawa this year you can visit this forum topic: Forum - Foodie events this summer

2010 Apr 22
Thanks for all the info; appreciate it!