Looking for a great restaurant manager [General]

2010 Apr 13
Dear Foodies:

Our Service Manager at Play, Matt Scarth, is returning to England in the coming weeks for family reasons and we are looking for a fantastic manager to fill his spot. Rather than placing an ad in the paper, which never seems to bring the caliber of staff we are looking for, I'm asking for your help to find someone really special. Many of you know the restaurant and the type of caring and professional leader we need to run our service program. If you think of someone, I would love it if you could forward this message along to them and ask that they email me directly at sbeckta@beckta.com if they are interested in talking more. As a fun incentive, we would love to treat the winning referral to a terrific meal for two at Play, along with our deep appreciation.

Thanks so much in advance for your help and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Play or Beckta before too long.

All the best,

Steve Beckta
Owner
Beckta dining & wine
Play food & wine

2010 Apr 13
I am not such a candidate nor do I know one, however I applaud you for your post and your excellent establishment. I wish you the very best of luck with your venture.

2010 Apr 13
Thanks so much Jagash. I really appreciate it. Hope to see you around Play or Beckta. Please ask for me next time so I can introduce myself personally. It would be great to meet you.

2010 Apr 14
It will be a pleasure to do so, when I have the time and budget to finally make it to your establishments. :)

2010 Apr 15
Hello Mr. Beckta,

I am a culinary student at Algonquin. I will forward your posting to my professor and ask him if he can think of any candidate to fill the position.

2010 Apr 16
Thanks so much Aisu. I really appreciate it.