Navarra [General]

2010 Feb 21
Wow!!! Wow! Wow
What a WONDERFUL Meal. We have gone to Navarro's 6 times and it is always amazing. Wow!!!
Top Service, great wine, and food that is just a work of art!

2010 Feb 22
agreed. looking for more than just simple grub and after persuing many boring menus as "done before"/copy cat/"you-can-do-that-better-at-home" at a lot of downtown restaurants, i find it funny going back time after time to navarra when going out on great nights without firmly deciding on specific destinations. they have something different to offer with interesting flavors and different ingredients. so i've decided to add them to my list of surefire hits. was recognized by the head server and also impressed that they did their best to accommodate despite the dining room being fully booked on a saturday night.

the service is excellent, makes you feel like a relaxed 1st class citizen. i also like the aroma of things being prepped from the open kitchen, wondering if it will end up on the upcoming plate...

what is not often mentioned by reviewers are:

their breadservice - had lime fennel butter and choice of 5 different home made artisan breads served in style my your server

a selection of spanish treats as amuse bouche and complimentary petit fours.

these touches of finness round out the dining experience for a classy and very complete experience.

2010 Feb 22
I really want to try this place. The menu looks fantastic and I've heard really good things from almost everyone I know that has been there.
The bread with lime fennel butter sounds really interesting..and different!