Arby's coming to Kanata? [General]

2010 Feb 6
Having read in the want ads of the OttawaSun, that Arby's is hiring in Kanata..I was shocked since we haven't had one in town for few years now..it used to be located on Bank St.
I wanted to post this as I wanted to know two things.

1- Where in Kanata will the new location be? (Since the corparate site does not yet list it.)

2- What are my fellow foodies thoughts on the subject of a new but failed franchise returning to our fair land?

For the record, I haven't been to an Arby's for almost 7 years but feel positive about it since it promises to some degree to be a better alternative the the big chains.

2010 Feb 6
Onion Ringer - Sorry bud, old news... we covered it back in December see Arby's is coming back! - www.ottawafoodies.com

Remember that OF is also Searchable, just use the FIND feature at the top of any page.

2010 Feb 6
Thanks for the heads up, being new to the forum and site I was unaware of topics being archived.

2010 Feb 6
Onion Ringer - No problem. Here are some more OF TIPS:

The HELP Tab at the top of any OF Page will tell you all kinds of things about the Website.

You can use the FIND Box to search by keyword(s).

You can use TAGS to both find and sort out things of interest (ie Italian in City Center)... and if you "hover" over the locations, they'll tell you the boundaries for that particular definition.

At the top of the FORUM Page you'll find a topics list... ALL - Booze - Cooking - Events etc. If you know when a topic was discussed (or have a general idea) you hit on one of those Tabs (or ALL) and the website will tell you how many topics were logged for any particular month. And then by clicking again on the month info, get a listing.

This should get you started... happy surfing.