Starbucks ice blended chocolate drinks [Food/Vendor]

2010 Jan 24
Hi,

can somebody tell me how much is it for a chocolate drink in Ottawa?
I came from other country, but I used to be a BIG FAN for Starbuck ice-blended chocolate chip in my country. It tastes so good and not very sweet.
If someone can provide me the prices for all the beverages at Starbucks in Ottawa(a grande frappuccino or a coffee), that'll be great! Really appreaciate it!

I'm so in love with Starbucks!

Thank you so much!

2010 Jan 25
Hmmm well a medium coffee comes to 2.05 and a medium tea comes to 1.85 at my location (Kent and Slater) but I have heard the prices fluctuate according to location. I don't know about any other prices because I never order anything else, but kudos to any person that actually knows the prices for all the beverages at Starbucks :P

2010 Jan 25
I assume that Cheryl is talking about the Double-chocolate chip frappuccino.

A tall is around $3.75, grande $4.25, venti $5.00

Cait's right about the prices for the coffee and tea, and a grande cappucino is around $3.50.

But really, the best way to figure this out is to go into an actual Starbucks.

2010 Jan 25
Thank you so much guys!

I really gotta go to get a cup of Double-chocolate chip frappucino!!
^^

2010 Jan 25
You mean a Starbucks® Double-Chocolate Chip Frappucino™? Shillicious!

2010 Jan 26
Starbucks is the BEST COFFEE IN THE UNIVERSE!! ( that good Cheryl? ) Now back to our regularly scheduled programming... The Shillingtons

2010 Jan 26
You guys are mean ;)

2010 Jan 27
Just to chime in on this topic the Starbucks® Double-Chocolate Chip Frappucino™ is better if get them to add some Caramel about halfway and some caramel drizzle on top!

2010 Jan 28
Yup. It's also another 200 calories. But then again, you are drinking a frappucino in the first place.