Chiken wings [General]

2010 Jan 11
Hello everybody! I have visited many places in Ottawa for Chiken Wings, but unfortunately I coulnd't find my favorite...what is you favorite? any suggestions?

2010 Jan 11
Not sure where I can find Chiken Wings ;-) but I am a big fan of a good ole plate of Chicken Wings. I have been to too many places that serve both good and terrible chicken wings. I would have to say that my favorite right now is the Wings from the Main Street Pub in Stittsville (beside the Old Rink, and beside Willy's Pizza) They are good and at a reasonable price. I can remember the price but Sunday/Monday and Tuesday, they are on Sale. Some comments:

www.restaurantica.com

JDK

2010 Jan 11
What about Perogies Take Out?

:-P

2010 Jan 11
Brasseurs Du Temps over in Gatineau serves excellent wings. Their wings are more of what I would guess would be a southern fried style - crunchy breading and no sauce on the wing itself. Sweet/spicy suace for dipping comes on the side if memory serves correct. Very tasty.

2010 Jan 11
Don't forget the beer downtown diner ;)

2010 Jan 11
Thank you for all the advices... I will check it out! :-)

2010 Jan 11
Woten: Never. But if I bring it up too often people will start to call me Downtown Drinker! :-)

2010 Jan 12
On the wiki page, there is a link to the Lord of the Wings blog, check it out. He reviews a lot of the local places!

2010 Jan 12
These are my favorite wings. A bit of work but well worth it.
www.bbqu.net
I have not had any wings in Ottawa worth mentioning yet but still looking.

2010 Jan 12
I've had chicken wings an "Monkey Joes", " Summerhays" ans "Sunny's " Bars..but they all taste same..well, at least for me..I thought maybe somebody has a favourite place with special taste. :)

2010 Jan 12
Ken V: thanx for the website! It is very nice! ;)

2010 Jan 20
Well, Wild Wing if you like variety or are adventurous, Local Heroes if looking for huge but usually quite greasy, Milano's or Don Cherry's for good quality wings with good sauce. Or grab some naked ones from a grocery store and season them up, toss on the bbq and coat with your fave sauce/butter, serve with sour cream or blue cheese dressing.