2010 Entertainment Book [General]

2009 Dec 12
Did a quick search on the site and I have not seen anyone mention where the 2010 Entertainment Book is being sold. In the past, I have bought it from friends do fundraising and last year from Farm Boy. This year none of my friends are selling and I have not seen it at Farm Boy. I know it can be bought online, but I would prefer to buy locally.

Anyone know where it can be bought?

Cheers and all the best!

2009 Dec 12
It seems the Ottawa Humane Society sells these books for fund raising. The Barrhaven location. $30.

2009 Dec 12
MedicineJar - Funny you should mention it, because it has been on my mind this week that I need to get my 2010 edition. I understand that some Farm Boys do indeed have them (probably best to call ahead).

On the other hand, I've been getting emails from the company for the last 2 months or so, and as of this week ALL Books online are selling for $ 19.99 with FREE Shipping (mind you that is $ 19.99 US) = www.entertainment.com

So unless I can find a local one, and at a similar deep discounted price, think I'll be ordering one online.

PS... They make great Christmas Presents... we've given them to foodie friends before, and also worthwhile if you intend to travel... buy the book of your Destination, a great moneysaver while on vacation.

2009 Dec 12
I was late getting mine, but have it now!

I'm looking forward to using the coupons for Canvas, Lindenhof, and Sweetgrass.

Oh, and Domino's ;)

2009 Dec 14
Thanks F&T for the link! There was someone selling them at work, but I got to her too late :( I'll either drop by the Humane Society or order online if I'm running short on time :)