whats your fav meal when going out [General]

2009 Sep 20
Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner?

Me, breakfast...

2009 Sep 20
Breakfast is the only time the wife and I can really go out together without a lot of planning - right after we take the kids to school :-)

2009 Sep 20
All of the above? I don't go out for breakfast nearly often enough as my friends don't eat breakfast and for some reason, I'd feel weird going out by myself for that meal. (Note: I have no problems going out alone for lunch or dinner all by my lonesome.)

2009 Sep 21
My username really should be a dead giveaway...but yes, brunch/breakfast is my favourite meal for going out.

2009 Sep 21
My favourite is dinner followed by breakfast.

2009 Sep 21
dinner. I've never been much of a breakfast person - I guess that's why I don't understand the hype behind cora's. i heard that murray street has some good breakfast/brunch meals so maybe that could change my perspective. HOWEVER, there's nothin like some great crepes with fresh cream and fresh fruit. everytime I'm in montreal, I always get the crepes on saint denis. I highly recommend it!

2009 Sep 22
Lunch, but FOR breakfast....as in I will wait til 10:00 am for Co Cham to open or noon for La Cabana to open so I can have pupusas or vietnamese subs instead of eggs for breakfast. I usually hit up a coffee shop first.

None of the places I like to eat breakfast at have good coffee. :(