Save the Whales! [General]

2009 Aug 19
PETA is at it again!

Personally, I find the new ad to be spectacularly hilarious! Even if it is rather disingenuous since I'm not sure there is a link between eating meat and being fat. I've known my share of morbidly obese vegetarians ...

www.huffingtonpost.com

2009 Aug 19
Next thing you will see is Green Peace trying to push them back in the water in an attempt to save them ... now this ad is funny !!

JDK

2009 Aug 19
hmmm
wonder if the peeps at Coors Light advert are paying attention
lol

2009 Aug 19
Oh joy, discrimination against the overweight to further a political/ideological agenda. Might be clever but it certainly won't win my approval.

2009 Aug 19
cringe. Will be interesting to see how this plays out, though.

2009 Aug 20
This does little to expel the notion that peta is nothing more than a fashion statement to begin with.

But oh look! We're *talking* about them. I guess the ad worked. *massive eye roll*

Yeah, I'm not a peta fan.

2009 Aug 20
Ha, ha! PETA offers to pay to fix Halifax's sewage treatment plant (busted since January) if they rename it the "Seal Slaughter Stinks Sewage Treatment Plant"

thechronicleherald.ca

2009 Aug 20
LOL, I'm laughing at this because IMO, PETA is just so d@m dumb... they now have decided that the best way to get across their message (and attract others to their cause?) is to insult people. Ya right, good luck with that.

All-told a sad statement about them.

Campaign is totally tasteless (pun intended).