Paderno at Loblaws... [General]

2007 Feb 14
I was just shopping at Lowblaws this morning and noticed that they now carry Paderno and at a nice price too:D Keep that in mind if you are looking for some pots or pans. Also, for some reason Canadian Tire for the past several weeks has been putting their pot sets on sale at half price. Oh, also! I saw in the Sears flyer a nice Lagostina 24cm frying pan on sale for 15.99 regular 64.99 for those interested..

2007 Feb 14
Nice to know about Crappy Tire's pots. A friend who just moved is about to buy some! I'll let him know.

2007 Feb 15
Speaking of pots, does anyone have any views on Calphalon One pots? I'm thinking of slowly building up a set but I'm not sure if I'm better off with stainless of anodized aluminum (Calpahlon). Also, are there any deals to be had out there for Calphalon One?

Thanks.

2007 Feb 15
I've seen Le Creuset cast iron pan sets (3 sizes in set) on sale at Canadian Tire for less than half what you would pay at Domus... always good to keep an eye out for bargains!

2007 Feb 15
The Home Sense/Winners in Orleans often has Le Creuset for about half of what I've seen in other places.