Chamomile Desjardins Hot Sauce [Food/Vendor]

2009 Mar 6
i just finished the last of my chamomile desjardins hot sauce (by john lebrun) and was very sad that i would have to wait until the farmer's markets started up again to buy more. i emailed john and he let me know that his sauces are available at Mother Tongue books. i plan on going this weekend to buy some more. mother tongue is at bank and sunnyside.

2009 Mar 9
John lebrun sauces are excellent sauces, i have a few of them in my collection. I love hot sauces, i was at the ottawa urban market last weekend which is located @ 1750 innes road and I picked up a few bottles of chef carlton island spiced hot sauces and they are very good hot sauces, some of the best hot sauces I have ever had and chef carlton's sauces are all made here in ottawa. I bought the jerk sauce, the hot sauce and the mango pepper sauce. Good sauces and they are available in many stores throughout the city. the website for chef carlton is islandspiced.com

2009 Mar 9
Yum! Thanks for the tip hipfunkyfun--we too are out, and I`d be lying if I said my brunching place selection wasn`t based upon where I can put hot sauce on my homefries...ahem.

But yes, I will be checking this out tomorrow!