looking for catering options in Perth [General]

2009 Feb 20
Hello,

A friend of mine is having a gathering of ~ 60 people in Perth in the Fall.

Would anyone have suggestions for caterer or alternatively equipment rental and bulk food vendors. It would be for a luncheon buffet style menu, ideally hot and cold, dessert and tasty and affordable.

If anyone suggestions that would be great!

Thank you :)

2009 Feb 20
i used to live in perth. i think the restaurant closed recently, but the owner of the Hungry Planet had some awesome catering. not sure if she's still in the biz...

www.thehungryplanet.com/

2009 Feb 20
Little Foodista - Not sure how "la te da" the event will be so I offer two suggestions:

Code's Mill Inn - They recently did an expansion and I saw it back in September... everything looked quite nice. Not sure if they just do things on-site though or if they would (could provide info) for off-site, probably worth a call (613) 267-7318 www.codesmillinn.com

Grill Master - As I understand it they do catering all over the Ottawa Valley. They are primarily a BBQ / Grilling outfit but I have heard good things about them. (613) 599-7358 www.grillmastercatering.on.ca

2009 Feb 22
I can recommend the following - he is a friend of mine:
Willy's Catering www.willyskitchen.com/

He does great roasted chickens and hogs and excellent salads. He is
from the Kemptville area, but I think he'd do Perth - you'd need to check.

2009 Feb 22
I don't know about Code's Mill exactly, but I did eat at their (I believe connected) downstairs resto, called Fiddleheads Bar and Grill. I remember the food being really fresh and tasty. It was way better than most pub fare you'd have.