Self Promotion: My Chef At Home for Valentine's Day [Food/Vendor]

2009 Feb 9
The way to really make your sweetie feel special this Valentine’s Day is to do something unusual! Make My Chef At Home, your chef at home and celebrate your love with a gourmet five course meal for two. The meal comes with easy to follow directions for heating and presentation. If you can fling a pizza in the oven then you can become chef for the evening.

Avoid the whole nightmare of Saturday night reservations, lines, parking and traffic, stay in and enjoy a perfect gourmet meal. Chef Nikola has taken great care to design a menu that appeals to everyone. There are three options to choose from for both main course and dessert. You may choose two different entrees if you wish. Desserts are designed for two to share on a dramatic presentation plate, however single servings of two different desserts are available if you wish. Thinking of everything, Chef even supplies the candles and offers wine recommendations.

Delivered after rush hour Friday Feb 13th, or on Saturday February 14th. $74.99 includes five courses for two, delivery and candles.

Go to www.MyChefAtHome.ca to place your order.

Amuse Bouche
Strawberry Amuse
Perfect strawberry halves garnished with a honey-cinnamon cream cheese swirl.

Soup
Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
A smooth, rich broth infused with fresh veggies and rosemary and garnished with a creme fraiche heart.

Appetizer
Rose Petal and Goat’s Cheese Truffle Salad
Light mixed greens tossed with My Chef At Home’s Raspberry Vinaigrette and garnished with rose petal’s, fresh fruit and goat’s cheese truffles.

Main Course
Stuffed Pan Roasted Chicken Breast Duxelle
Pan seared chicken breast stuffed with savoury mushrooms and sauced with a tarragon shallot reduction. Served with roasted garlic potato gnocchi and a bouquet of fresh veggies.

Roast Prime Rib of Beef
Juicy, roasted prime rib served with a marsala au jus and butternut squash pierogi. Beef is served medium to well done with a bouquet of fresh veggies.

Salmon Penne Alfredo
Poached salmon and a market fresh selection of veggies are simmered in a vodka spiked rose sauce and tossed with fusilli pasta.

Dessert
Chocolate Ganache Dipping Pot
Served with fresh fruit and berries for dipping in warm velvet chocolate sauce. The quintessential valentines dessert.

Swans in Love
Two lemon mouse filled eclair swans swimming together in a berry compote lake. Takes a couple of minutes for you to prepare the presentation, but with my step by step instructions you will really wow your sweetie.

Molten Chocolate Fudge Cake
A restaurant dessert hot out of your oven! A perfect cake with chewy brownie edges and a molten melty center. Garnished with vanilla bean creme anglaise.