Anyone want in on our whole foods buying club? [Food/Vendor]

2009 Jan 30
Hey folks,

We still don't seem to have enough people in our buying club for www.mountainpath.com/ to be able to place an order whenever we like. So I'm looking for a few more people in the Westboro / Hintonburg area. Actually, if we can't find anyone in the area we'll gladly take anyone, but you'll have to come to my place (Parkdale Market) to pick up your order.

Alternately you can just start your own group in your area if you like - there isn't much to it really. I think the min order is only about $300 for free delivery.

Here is the latest January 2009 price list for buyer co-ops, as they term it at Mountain Path. Send me a private message with your email address if you are interested. We'd like to place an order within a week if possible.

www.alanmckay.com

Oh, our group typically does orders by everyone entering their own order into a shared Google Docs spread sheet, so we'd really prefer it if you'd be willing to use that method as well. Besides, if you don't already have a google account, the only real question is : why not? :-)

cheers,
-Alan