Egg sandwiches at Starbucks. [General]

2008 Dec 4
I found my new favorite morning fast food item. Peppered bacon and egg sandwich from of all places Starbucks. Never use to frequent Starbucks but ever since someone told me about their breakfast sandwiches I have been addicted.
They use large size english muffins, real cheddar, egg and tasty bacon. Also, you can buy them all day long for those of you like myself that need bacon & eggs after a long night of wine tasting:)
They use one of those fun induction ovens so the egg doesn't taste over cooked.
I think about these little delights all the time so I thought it was about time I shared my new hangover cure.

2008 Dec 4
I have to disagree with My Mom's a Foodie, or at least qualify my opinion of them: I find that they're really good when they first come out of the oven, but that they make the coffeeshops smell kind of gross, and after cooling, they get a bit hard and crispy where they shouldn't (burnt cheese effect)...

2008 Dec 4
Ladies, you have definitely peaked my curiousity... I may just have to check these out. At least to make a judgement call. LOL

2008 Dec 5
Not sure about favorite, but the last one I had at Starbucks (Glebe) was quite tasty. It is hard though to NOT enjoy it on a sunny warm summer morning sitting on their patio sipping a cappucino and watching the world go by. Almost a Hemingway moment... if only I had to gather the egg, hunt and butcher the wild boar myself.... maybe more of an Urban Hemingway moment?

2008 Dec 5
And only if this occurred at an actual café, rather than one of the largest fast food chains in the world (sorry to burst your bubble).

2008 Dec 5
I concur! These are surprisingly delicious. I got hooked on them when I worked across from a Starbuck's. They are everything you wish an Egg McMuffin would be. : )

2008 Dec 5
Shouldnh't this be in "buzz"?

2008 Dec 5
Zym - Yup probably BUZZ as a Review of Starbucks Egg Sandwiches.
Here in the Forum as per MMF's "Hangover Cure".
;-)