Vietnamese Delivery - Does it Exist? [Food/Vendor]

2008 Nov 11
I'm in a studying frenzy, and have been desperately craving pho. Does anyone know if there's a place that will deliver Vietnamese Food to Ottawa South? I can't find anything online, sadly.

I figure that a container of broth and some noodles/raw beef/fixings would be the easiest food ever to deliver, and it would be trivial to reheat the broth and toss everything in.

Am I out of luck?

2008 Nov 11
You're in luck. Search "Delivery" plus "Vietnamese" in "tags" above.
Clickety click! www.ottawafoodies.com

EDIT: Oh, perhaps not so lucky. I didn't add "City South".
Consider studying somewhere in Centretown. :)

2008 Nov 11
Pho Van Van is the only pho place I know of that delivers. It's not my favourite Viet place, but when it must be delivered, they win. Maybe try calling them to see if they'll deliver to OttSo?

2008 Nov 13
I ended up calling Pho Van Van and was told that they didn't deliver until later in the evening, so I managed to find Vietnamese Kitchen instead.

I ordered rare pho and spring rolls, my lady friend ordered fresh shrimp rolls and hot and sour soup (this place is apparently a chinese/vietnamese restaurant)

My pho was good, I would order it again, but the spring rolls tasted like they were soaked in oil for way too long, the hot and sour soup had so much cornstarch in it that it was like glue, and the fresh shrimp rolls were hot from being so close to the other food and thus inedible.

I would order from here again, but I would just stick to the pho soup.