Steak Plates... [General]

2007 Jan 20
I've been looking all over ottawa for some decent steak plates. I'm wondering if anyone has seen them in any store?? Any help is much appreciated.

2007 Jan 21
I have to admit, I never knew there was a difference between regular plates and steak plates, so I googled it.

My understanding is they are oval, and a bit deaper?

Please describe what you mean by steak plates, and I'll keep my eyes open for you. I plan on doing some foodie shopping soon, as I still have some gift cards to spend at Bayshore and St. Laurent.

2007 Jan 22
Yes, that is what I'm looking for! The oval deep plates that seem to be so hard to find. I've looked at Home Outfitters, HomeSense, Linene n' Things, Winners, Stokes as well as Benix.. I haven't been able to check any of the kitchen stores elsewhere so I thought I'd post here in case anyone came across them.

2007 Jan 24
Cindy, try C.A. Paradis. In the far left corner of the store, there is a huge selection of plain white restaurant plates in every shape and size. Although you get a deal for buying by the dozen, I believe most items can be bought one at a time.

2007 Jan 24
TY for the help! I'll be sure to check them out early next week!

2007 Jan 29
Hi! Did you find your plates? I've been meaning to go into that shop for over a week now.

2007 Jan 31
Unfortunately I haven't been in to check yet! I was supposed to go and check on
Monday but my boyfriend and I decided to go shopping for a new mattress, our dog is a bit of a bed hog!