Looking for women who want to open a restaurant [General]

2008 Sep 18
Hello everyone,

I’m from an Ottawa based television production company called Mountain Road Productions (www.mountainroad.ca). I am desperately searching for women from the Ottawa area who are serious about opening an eatery. It’s for a new series for the W Network called: The Restaurant Adventures of… (your name here) and I’m hoping you can help spread the word.

Here are the details:

The Table is Set For Your Restaurant Adventure

Ottawa-based Mountain Road Productions is looking for women in the Ottawa area who are interested in opening a restaurant. We are developing an exciting new television series for the W Network called: The Restaurant Adventures of… (your name here.

We are looking for energetic women who are passionate about the food industry and are looking to open a restaurant of their very own. Whether you are working by yourself or with a partner we want to hear from you. We will follow this challenge of a lifetime from securing the financing, to finding a location, right through to designing and constructing the interior, to menu selection and eventually the grand opening of your eatery. Candidates must be at the very early stages of this journey so we can capture every step along the way. Interested?

Please mail or e-mail (e-mail is preferred) the following:
1. A clear headshot of yourself
2. A CV
3. An outline explaining who you are, including the reasons you are interested in opening a restaurant and why you think your story would make for great TV.

Deadline for submission: October 20, 2008

E-mail: casting@mountainroad.ca
Your e-mail subject line must be: Restaurant Adventures

OR

Mail:
Restaurant Adventures
Mountain Road Productions
310 Beechgrove Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1Z 6R3

Applicants will be notified if selected. Sorry, photos will not be returned.

Be sure to check out our first adventure series The Real Estate Adventures of Sandy and Maryse airing Mondays at 10pm on the W Network.

Thank you