Beau's Brewmaster [General]

2008 Jun 3
This was posted to The Bar Towel (Ontario craft brew site) and I thought it would be of interest to the people here as well:

Matt O’Hara of Beau's Brewing in Car Accident
In a message sent to members of the The Beau's Army Facebook group this afternoon, Beau's Brewery co-
founder Steve Beauchesne announced that their brewmaster Matt O'Hara was in a bad car accident last
week, and is facing a 3-to-6 month recovery time.

Those wishing to send cards or other "Get Well Soon" messages to Matt can send them to the brewery to
be passed along to him:

Beau's Brewery
PO Box 279
Vankleek Hill ON K0B 1R0

Cards and messages can also be dropped off in person if you happen to be out that way.

---
Very sad to hear, but obviously glad it wasn't worse and I wish him well in his recovery.

2008 Jun 4
Inkling - Thanks for the news, although it is very sad. Hopefully Matt will have a smooth recovery. Freaky as fate would have it, Beau's took on a second Brewer (Mark) early in May to help them out with their 24/7 demands this summer, so they are not left totally in the lurch, but this has got to be a tough hurdle for them. I will by all means send a card onto Matt, and also let the Beau's crew know that I wish them the best in the months to come.